Friday 7 August, 2020

Three men charged in death of Kingston businessman

Three men have been charged in connection to the death of 52-year old Kingston businessman Howard Ares, whose body was found in a shallow grave in Old Harbour, St Catherine late last year.

They have been identified as Marvin Wright, Andrew Clement and Andre Bailey. 

Reports are that on Sunday, December 16, police were called to the Terminal road section of old Harbour where the remains of Ares was found.

Authorities said the decomposing body was exhumed from a plot of land wrapped in a tarpaulin.

Police said intense investigations led to the apprehension of the three men.

“The men were held on separate occasions over the last three weeks,” Superintendent Clive Blair, head of the St Catherine South police division, told Loop News.

Blair said the three men have been slapped with several charges in relation to Ares' death.

Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: