JFF calls up 20-member women's squad for CAC Games
The Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) has assembled a 20-member national senior women's squad for a training camp ahead of departure to Barranquilla, Colombia for the 2018 Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Games.
The squad will assemble on Wednesday before departing on Monday, July 16. The first training session is scheduled for the National Stadium on Thursday at 4:00 pm.
The squad comprises mainly of players who were drafted for the Final CONCACAF Caribbean Round of Qualifiers in Haiti in May. Jamaica topped the group.
The technical staff will use the CAC Games to help with the preparation for the Final Qualifiers, which will be held in Jamaica from August 25 to September 2.
For the football competition at the CAC Games, Jamaica have been drawn in Group A alongside hosts Colombia; Venezuela and Costa Rica.
Group B comprises Trinidad and Tobago, Mexico, Haiti and Nicaragua. The top two teams from the groups will move on to the semi-finals with the winners vying for the gold medal on July 30.
Jamaica open their campaign on June 19 against Venezuela. The other matches are against Costa Rica on June 21 and Colombia on June 23.
NATIONAL SENIOR WOMEN'S SQUAD
1. Davia Smith (Barbican)
2. Kevena Reid (GC Foster College)
3. Sherice Clarke (Unattached)
4. Sashana Campbell
5. Chris-Ann Chambers (USA)
6. Gabrielle Gayle (Unattached)
7. Sydney Schneider (Match Fit Academy - USA)
8. Lauren Silver (Unattached - USA)
9. Konya Plummer (Florida Kraze Krush - USA)
10. Erin Mikalsen (Florida Kraze Krush - USA)
11. Deneisha Blackwood (Florida Kraze Krush - USA)
12. Jody Brown (Montverd Academy - USA)
13. Khadija Shaw (University Of Tennessee - USA)
14. Ashleigh Shim (Unattached - USA)
15. Jadyn Matthews (Orlando City Soccer Club - USA)
16. Dominique Bond Flasza (Washington University (USA)
17. Chinyelu Asher (Washington Spirit - USA)
18. Toriana Patterson (TTI Bluebonnets - USA)
19. Giselle Washington (Concord Fire - USA)
20. Oshay Nelson-Lawes (Oakville Bluedevils - Canada)