Hey, we're hiring a PPC Campaign Manager (Social and Adwords)
Trend Media Group is looking for a PPC Campaign Manager (Social and Adwords) to join its team. See details of the job below.
The successful canditate will report to the Head of Programmatic.
Primary Objective of the Job:
- Work closely with digital media operations teams and client relationship managers across multiple client and industry verticals to ensure the overall success of Trend Media Group’s client base
- Work across both Paid Search and Paid Social platforms and deliver excellent internal and external client service. Support and be supported by other paid social and Paid Search colleagues.
- Work as part of a wider programmatic and digital media operations team and help to deliver truly integrated solutions.
- Show a consistent passion for connecting with current and future customers. This should be shown through engagement with clients on a daily basis
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Paid Social campaign against client's key performance indicators
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and Paid Social tools
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, and drive new user acquisition and leads via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
- Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them stand out in the marketplace.
- Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns.
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook and Instagram newsfeed
- Develop advertisement copy for Adwords, Facebook and Instagram campaigns with the ultimate objective of generating action, interest and/or engagement from the targeted audience.
- Maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Adwords and Facebook’s ad ecosystem by staying informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, Including but not limited to the following:
- Experience in Paid Search and Paid Social
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- AdWords and Blue Print certifications a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Problem solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality Control: the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve.
Would you like to apply to this job?