Sunday 8 December, 2019

Hanover hotel worker reportedly drowns after being electrocuted

A Mexican who was a temporary worker at a hotel in Hanover drowned after allegedly being electrocuted while swimming with family members in a pool at the resort on Good Friday.

The deceased has been identified as 38-year-old sales representative, Raymundo Moreno, of a Flamboyon, Mexico address.

Moreno was allegedly swimming in the hotel pool with family members when he and his wife began suffering from electrical shocks.

Moreno reportedly drowned before help could reach him, while his wife was taken to hospital where she was treated and released two days later.

Get the latest local and international news straight to your mobile phone for free: